Thursday, December 01, 2005

What Purple?


When you read the title, you might think that this blog is all about me liking everything that purple or forced to be purple (like moon) and talked about it. No, no, I won't do such things. Seriously, I do not LOVE purple colour. I remember when I was in primary school and there was a series of novel called Sweet Valley Twins (do they still have it now?). Anyway, in that story, it have this club for oh-I'm-so-gorgeous-and-beautiful girls called Unicorn and their official colour was purple. They wore everything purple, from jeans to begs. And at that time I promised myself not to like purple. But I lately I noticed that everything (not everything la, I'm being exaggerate here) looks nice in purple. It's like I've been cursed by the purple karma or something. Hehe.

Okay la (I'm trying to stop using la but being a truly Malaysian and all that... it's kinda hard actually to stop it), I'll try to justify the blog's title. Imagine this, you are going to vomit but you force yourself to hold it, what colour is your face? White with a bit of purplish isn't it. Well, same here. I was trying to vomit all the words from my brain and my heart to this blog. It's hard to do it, considering I'm not that diligent enough to type everything. That's why it's turn puple. Okay, it's crap I know. But I need to make up something.

The conclusion, I'm trying to be those people who when they were writing essay for exams and assignments, they did a very good job with no grammar mistakes and the writing was beatiful, but it was out of topic. Like the question asked you to write about your favourite sports but end up writing why sports is good for everyone. I'm not saying that I'm like those people (hey, my essays was good back then you know... you can ask my teachers) but I'm trying to fill in their shoes to understand them. Haha...

Whatever it is, I'll write whatever I like. Enough said.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...