Friday, December 02, 2005

Come and Go

I wanted to write something else tonight, but the phone call I received few minute ago have made me changed my mind. My mom ex-driver (my mom just retired a week ago) has passed away.

I was shocked by that news. I meet him just last week. He's only in 30s. See how's life works. You fine one day and the next day you might gone. In this few months, it has been many death involving somebody that I know. Before this, involving one of my relatives. He was just 15 years old, just finished taking PMR. He had a fever, few days later diagnosed leukemia and 2 days after that passed away.

I occured to me that death can come to you anytime. But the question is, are you ready to meet you Creator? Ready or not, when your time has come, you have to go. By writing this, I feel goosebumps all over my body. I just realised how I am not ready to meet my Creator. How my life is indulge with sins and mistakes. Oh God, let me taubat first before You take me.

Anyway, that's life. Everyone lives and dies. It's how you live your life that matters.

Al-Fatihah to Abg Nan... May you rest in peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...