Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last Few Minutes in 2005

Few minutes before 2006 and I'm writing this post. Quite pathetic actually, compared to millions of people around the world who was partying and having fun. But I'm having fun too by staying at home this year. The actual plan was going to Bukit Tinggi but it was cancelled and at last minute, it was on again but at that moment, my mood was to stay at home. Anyway, somebody promised me a concert tomorrow night, so I won't complained.

Sitting here recollecting all the memories in 2005, I kinda proud of myself. I achieved more than half of my 2005 resolutions. Futhermore, a lots of thing happened to me this year. Let's recap the main event la:
  1. Starting the year by going to Hong Kong and Macau. Always wanted to go to Hong Kong since schooling days coz influenced by the evening chinese dramas.
  2. Broke up on VALENTINE'S DAY. What's worst than that?
  3. Made up back 13 days after that. Never thought that we'll be together again. My friend even made a bet with me to find another love in 3 months. But now, our love is stronger than ever.
  4. Survived 2 eye operations. Especially the second one where I have to depend on painkiller and valium for 2 days.
  5. Ditched my glasses after being my companion for almost 13 years.
  6. Lost something that precious to me. It's ok, I get over it already.
  7. Join gym for 3 months but actually been there about 1 month only. hehe.
  8. Took my first vacation with my bf. But of course my cousins were there too.
  9. Watched concert for the first time (yea, my life is quite pathetic).
  10. And watched Backstreet Boys in person for first time, finally (long live BSB!!).
  11. Started my final year of my bachelor degree. That's mean more works and thesis.
  12. Learned to bake cookies and cook. This was quite a big effort for someone who hate cooking.
  13. Tried to overcome my fear of water by learning to swim.
  14. Put on some weight after 7 years of same underweight weight. (It would be better if the excess baggage goes to the place where what my friend said 'tempat kegilaan lelaki').

I think that's about it. Quite many for someone whose hobbies are sleeping and watching the idiot box. Well, hopefully 2006 will bring more happiness and more success (I need this for next year).

Happy New Year 2006 everyone!!

2 comments:

muNm said...

Yes, peterpan (read the latest post). U called your son little devil? Kesian dier. hehe

Hmmm.. what happened to mak dier? (sibuk je la muNm ni. :p)

2006? Hmmm... still in planning.

muNm said...

huhu. sounds like very interesting topic to discuss. but i won't force u... take your time. maybe this stranger would become your friend.
=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...