Monday, December 05, 2005

A Guy for My Life

Every woman has it's own criteria for her perfect man. Some concern about money, some looks for the physical appearance, some choose those who with personality and others will have any guy who is not gay.

I need a guy who can be my best friend, my boyfriend, my lover, my father, and my brother.
A best friend who can share my happiness and sadness, can see through me and be my gossip partner.
A boyfriend who is proud of me, console me when I'm down and support my every nonsense obsessions.
A lover who tingle me with every touch, knows where I love it best and gentle with every move.
A father who I can consult with, give his best to me, love me unconditionally, firm with his principle but accept people's idea and will lead me to the right path.
A brother who protect me, pampered me and fight with me.

It seems impossible to find this kind of guy, but I already found him (sorry gals, I found it first). Ok, he doesn't have all the above criteria (he hates gossip and will not support any stupid obsession I have at some moment in my life), but he has almost all above.

I thank you, sayang, for being such a all-rounder guy for me. I dunno how to live without you after this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...