Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Out of Range

Have you missed someone just because he's not in 20 miles radius from you? It's not like you meet him everyday when he's near but the minute he's out of your radius, you started to miss him, badly.

Well, that happened to me right now. He just gone for about, what, 2 hours? and here I am missing him already. What's worse is, we just met this evening and spent 5 minutes to buy movie tickets, 20 minutes to buy popcorn and 3 hours to watch King Kong.

That's life. You only appreciated things when they are already gone. Sigh. Please come back from Sabah quickly and we play paintball kay...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now this is something that I can relate to: missing something (or someone, most probably!) when they're gone. Kalau tau benda (or orang, for that matter) tu hilang sekejap je takpe; kalau selama-lamanya?

That's why I keep reminding myself to cherish every moment I have with all my loved ones. Because you'll never know: it could be your last moments with them...

muNm said...

en. cipan yg hensem dah jadik hodoh? huhu. It's true u should cherish every moment with your love ones. Kalau yg hilang selama-lamanya esp klau dah meninggal dunia, that's worse. Only memories remain la..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...