Friday, December 30, 2005

Pathetic and Sickening

I'm sick and tired of men who said they wanted to be your friend but the moment they knew that you don't want to be more than a friend with them, they ditched you. They even acted as if both of you never know each other before. For God's sake, where were all honest and sincere friendship that they used to say when they are trying to court us before. Why can't they just be friends when they know that you're unavailable. Maybe someday (MAYBE!) I might want to be more than a friend coz I realized he's sincere and honest in friendship.

I only found two (2!) guys that actually continue the friendship with me. I found them very trustful and a sincere kind of friends.

This is what happened when my guilt turned to anger. For someone whom I respected and looked up to, because he's superior than me, matured and highly educated, I found him doing this to me was very offensive. Now he's just like any other stupid and pathetic guys that I've met. No wonder they're still with nobody. I'm not going to pity or kesian them. Coz they deserved it!

You can see the pattern here. Why some guys just can't get any girls? Coz they don't deserve any girls. HA HA. Two words: TOO BAD.

2 comments:

muNm said...

Hmmmm.... no comment here. It was 'at that moment thing' that you just blurted out to release your anger.

Sebenarnye tak la marah sgt tp tetiba rase mcm tu lak sejak masuk balik klas ni. I dunno la.

muNm said...

i guess we as human always want to defence our own species, right. i don't blame you. but sometimes, try to support me too, kay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...