Friday, December 09, 2005

It's Hurt to Hurt

I wish I hadn't had this feeling right now. It's hurt to hurt somebody else. I tried to minimize the hurting feeling but I know it won't be easy. This is what happened when you played with people's heart. And this is the effect of Crush Syndrome.

I never had a person who blunt enough to ask me whether I'm really interested in him. Tonight I got my medicine back. I was watching 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose' when I got the message. All my horror of watching that movie was gone. It was replaced by this message. (And all of sudden, that movie wasn't scary at all). I casually reply saying that I never meant to be more than just a friend (he even spelt my name wrong). But when he started feeling sorry for himself and apologized to me, I realised, I'm the one who should be apologized (I did apologized but I didn't meant it). I felt really bad and I can't concentrate on that movie anymore. So I reply saying that I'm not the one for him and then I realized that I was implying that he's not good enough for me. And that was NOT what I mean (for God's sake, I was watching movie here. How am I suppose to concentrate on 2 horror simultaneously?). Now I trying to mend the stupid thing I said and I found it awkward. I felt that I'm the guilty one here but I'm not guilty. (to think about it, I AM guilty)

Ahhhh. I sound like a bitch trying to be good but I am not. I mean I'm not a bitch. Okay, I have trouble expressing what I meant tonight. Maybe it's the movie.

To the person I've played, I'm so sorry and I think you should avoid girl who brave enough to send KFC to her lecturer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax. Ppl come and go. Some will hurt you some will please you just to get something from you.If you don't hurt ppl then someday somebody will do it to you. That's life.

Anonymous said...

Memangla people come and go, tapi memories remain. And sometimes these memories-lah yang will haunt you for the rest of your life.

No matter how far you put it at the back of your mind (or heart, for that matter :-)

Anonymous said...

DANGDUT IS THE MUSIC OF MY COUNTRY...MY COUNTRY...MY COUNTRY.... DANGDUT IS THE MUSIC OF MY COUNTRY...MY COUNTRY

muNm said...

thanx, premiertmi. Actually I already felt how people have taken an advantage on me. So it's sound like what's go around, comes around.

en. cipan hensem, hopefully this memory will not haunt me. hehe.

muNm said...

btw, mr thoreq, r u from Indonesia? what I know dangdut from Indonesia.

Anonymous said...

Haunting memories need not only be those bad ones; some good ones will do too.

Yang penting, kita ambil yang baik jadi teladan, yang buruk kena selalu ingat dan jadikan sempadan (well, at least that's what I'd always say to myself whenever something bad happens to me! haha).

Manusia being manusia, will always forget. Sigh. Ah, well, cest la vie, they say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...