Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Just a Little Time

Usually when we want to do something, we would plan ahead, set a suitable time and at the end, it's not going to happen coz we don't have any time to share. Why don't sometimes we do thing spontaneously. We don't have to plan, we just steal some time in our busy schedule to do something that we really want to.

It gives you more satistaction and you'll be happy after that rather than you force yourself to face another day. I'm glad I did what I did just now. Not that I proud of it, but the sudden action without plan gave me some extra satisfaction and trill of doing it. Why don't you give it a try. Give yourself a break and enjoy every minute of it.



Hmmm.... I'm still over the moon. (sorry, I won't tell you what happened. huhu.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaaaa.... awk buat ape ni ??? Cube cite skit.... mcm menarik je kalau awk cite... pastu nnt bleh buat buku lak pasal cite awk tu... btol x ??

muNm said...

hehe... I don't think so mr thoreq. Anyway, it's not that interesting to be told. So just leave it that way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...