Friday, July 28, 2006

Yay! SMKSJ is 25 years old...

My secondary school has turned 25 years old this year. SMK Subang Jaya is the first secondary school in Subang Jaya. It's not as old as Penang Free or MCKK but for a new town like Subang Jaya, it does feel like old.

I was there from 1996 to 2000. This school has gone up and down during this 25 years old. She used to be called Sekolah Harapan Negara and also become sekolah angkat to police for having one of the worst gangsterism in Subang Jaya. Well, now she's back with pride and greatness upn her name. What I saw, the school has changed tremendously. Jealous nye....

Last Sunday, SMKSJ has organized Malam Jubli Perak at Holiday Villa. I went there with my mom and Naqib. Actually I didn't know about this but my uncle got this free tickets and asked us to go. I really didn't want to go at first. But when I arrived there, I was glad I came. I met all my teachers and they even remembered me... It has been 6 years I've left the school and I missed my teachers. They did't change a bit. Pn Sharifah Noor with her usual question (read: when am I going to get married?), Pn Sasni, Ustazah Tusimah and lots more. And of course Pn Zubaidah (of course she remembered me la, she's my mak sepupu. Yup, that's why I never get caught of anything at school. Huhu). The school managed to gather former of the principals including Toh Puan Sri Rohani (she looked fantastic that night and she's one of the best principal we ever had).

I dunno why but somehow, this one form 4 guy managed to change this event into Disney On Ice with his performance of all Walt Disney songs (from Beauty and the Beast to Little Mermaid) and even asked us to sing along. I kinda felt that he stucked at primary school not in secondary school. But his voice was good though. Well, other performance tu so-so la, sekolah katakan. (No one can beat Graduation 2000's performance!! The best ever. Even though I got the feeling the teachers were disapproved by all the Limp Bizkit and Guns 'N Roses song.)

I tried to take as many picture with teachers but at the end I managed to take 1 only (tu pun dgn Pn Zubaidah). Haha..
My table. L-R. Mr Amin Tan- former student father and also my mom classmate back in form 6, Pn Zubaidah eldest son (now the mystery has been solved), Pn Zubaidah and my mom. Continue to back row, L-R. Me, 2 Pn Zubaidah's niece (I dunno what their name), Zuri - Pn Zubaidah youngest son and Naqib.
Siti Mariam and Ain pun ade.. dah nak balik baru jumpa la.

5 comments:

muNm said...

mr cipan, welcome back as a stalker. try my best to blog as much as I can....

Mesti la tak berubah... (hopefully my weight pun tak la...haha)

shahnon said...

wah bestnye.. hm rasenye Toh Puan Rohani was the best pengetua la kan. Lepas tu sume tak best :p

muNm said...

betul la shahnon, Toh Puan Rohani the best walaupun kite kejap je bersama dier...

Anonymous said...

Hihi..bila balik baru jumpa ek..hihi..btw, mun..gambar teater tu email to me, boleh?

muNm said...

hai ain.. tu la nak balik baru jumpa. nasib baik jumpa kan. neway, i takde email u. i pass kat friendster kay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...