Tuesday, July 18, 2006

First is not always the Best

Ever heard a saying that said your first one might not be your best one. Allah gives you that one first so that you'll appreciate the next one which might be the best one you ever have. The first one is to teach you what is life all about, to test your strengths and weaknesses, to try what is good and what is not for you. Then only you know what are you looking for in life and what you want to avoid in future. It gives you guidelines and experiences in life.

Yes, that what's my first job gave to me. To tell me that job that required on the phone 7 hours a day is a no-no for me. Considering that I'm not a big talker, talking non-stop was hurting my mouth. I can't sit at the desk for straight 7 hours too. I'm getting numb all over my body and my brain just freezed by not thinking and repeating the same script for hundreds of time a day. My cherish moment would be 15 minutes with the computer even though it still used Windows 98. (Yup, we have one computer to go around with 5 peoples. The company promised to give us one each but I still haven't seen any pc for us.)

I can't imagined myself doing that job another month (not even another week). It just torturing. Considering that nobody actually reply my email was another low-down of this job. I don't know what's wrong with me that those people in Philippines doesn't want to reply my email saying that they will be coming to the exhibition. For God's sake, IT'S FREE. Not a single person. Is my voice that turn them off? Coz my script was the same with others. Was I'm not persistant enough? I have been calling the same person for 3 times asking them to send that stupid email. They were nice enough to say yes, I'll do it today but where the hell is that email???? What's wrong with these people? It drove me crazy and it gave me a capital L right in the middle of my face.

God, I need to find another job, fast.

4 comments:

phahmeen said...

nak tuka keje ke Mun?

muNm said...

phahmeen, ha ah nak tukar keje....ASAP

phahmeen said...

tanak keje dalam biomed ke?

muNm said...

ingat nak masuk balik dlm biomed la. mungkin lebih sesuai kat situ.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...