Friday, July 21, 2006

"We are already expecting this..."

Today, I officially unemployed again. I resigned my post today after 3 days of thinking about it. When I gave my resignation letter to my manager, all she has to say was 'we have already expecting this....' without opening the envelope. What the?? I guess they have received a lot of this kind of letter. What do you expect, every week, there are at least 5 new people coming in here.

I'm kinda sad actually to leave marcus evans. It has wonderful people and very sporting company (we have fully paid paintball game next month) but the job there that I hate. Even our team, VA1, is becoming very close and despised our own team leader. Hehe. Good luck guys...

I guess I have to jobhunt back again.

That swimming pool was Regent Hotel's.

The view of KL from 21st floor of Central Plaza. It was taken from emergency staircase when I ran away from my table to clear my mind (or bergayut with anybody yg jadi mangsaku).


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...