Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Changes

I adapted to changes very slowly. The fastest was 1 month and the slowest was 1 year. I easily miss the fimiliarity and got depressed about it. Lately, life has changing rapidly around me. I'm glad that I finally finished study but kinda miss that thing actually. Now entering the working world, life changes again.

At home also there's a change that I tried to adapt for almost 2 weeks. Naqib was back into university and left me alone here in this room. Naqib was my chatting partner and my roommate. So when he's not here, I have nobody to talk too. I was sulking alone and find it quite depressing. Especially at work I still didn't have friends that you can be silly with yet. I found hard to stay sane without laughter at least once in 1 day. I need to laugh and I'll be okay.

Oh yes, one of my colleague was a Singaporean. He left Singapore to work here coz he married a Malaysian and she doesn't want to follow him to Singapore. I mean, HE has a lot of changes than what I've experienced right now. Then I should be lucky right.

Well, I guess that's life. Hmmm... I'm learning to deal what life has to offer me.

Now I’m going through changes, changes
God I feel so frustrated lately
When I get suffocated save me
Now I’m going through changes, changes
-3 Doors Down 'Changes'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...