Monday, July 10, 2006

The End of a Fever

At last world cup finished last night with Italy won the glorious World Cup. Nasib baik Italy menang, kalau tak, buat penat je bangun pagi-pagi buta. This was the first time I woke up just to watch a football match. Mak was awake all night long just to make sure that everybody (i.e. my dad and I) woke up to watch the final. I personally asked 3 people at different locations to wake me this morning. Semangat giler. Haha.

Well, the effect of lack of sleeping can be seen today at the office where I barely could concentrated at any conversation. Poor Philippinos whoI called today have to repeat at least 3 times of what they are trying to say to me. Even phone numbers I couldn't registered in my head. I can even sleep standing in the trains today. (This is marvellous to someone who is difficult to fall asleep even in bed). At the of the day, I didn't manage to acquire any single visitor. Sigh. Never mind, this is only the first day I talked to clients. So, gambatte munm!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...