Monday, January 23, 2006

This Time This Month

All I want to do now is to see him. To be with him all day, all night. I don't care if I have many things to do like- I have presentation tomorrow, I haven't done any lab report (by now I have collected 3) and an assignment to be pass up by Friday. Do I care? No... This is the time of the month when your emotions control you mind. You do what you want without considering the consequences. That want come later. Geesh... typical woman. Haha. (Hey, it's hormonal thing okay).

6 comments:

phahmeen said...

ada ke camtu?

Anonymous said...

mesti la ade... time period... hahahaha

phahmeen said...

waa...cam tu pulak dah

Anonymous said...

it's amazing how women can blame alot of things on being hormonal. hahahaha, not complaining one bit and yeah, we are who we are. it's not our fault, eh mun ??????

phahmeen said...

good....women voices.... :)

muNm said...

huhu... i agree with u sue. it's not our faults. just accept us the way we are la..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...