Saturday, January 07, 2006

Brand New Look

Finally, I finished 'decorating' my blog. It took me 24 hours to think what layout I want and which website I can 'steal' and modify. Then it took another day to manipulate everything. I'm so glad it finished today coz I can't look at my blog before with that hideous design.

I would to give credits to Caz (the original creator-I have no idea who she is), Naqib for his Sony-Ericsson W800i to take the picture (please stop talking about the phone, I know it's marvellous), Jap for being my model (he's my fish) and Naqib again for recalling the knowledge I've passed to him in Photoshop and Fireworks (pardon my memory).

By the way, if anybody out there who thinks this is not pretty, I don't care. I'm proud what I have done for now la (considering my limited knowledge of designing website). But if you got any suggestions (and solution too, it would be great) just tell me kay.

1 comment:

muNm said...

thanks mr cipan. ingatkan kat semua resolution sama je jadik. hehe. i already move it to the left & don't know klau dlm 1024 mcm mane lak.

anyway, i added the shoutouts jugak. pasal tgk semua org ade, teringin nak jugak. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...