Friday, January 27, 2006

Mr Darcy


I just finished watching Pride and Prejudice. This was my second attempt as the first one I slept halfway through (not that the movie was boring, but I was damn tired that night plus watching at tiny laptop wasn't helping at all).

I've read this book when I was in form 5. (After being influenced by 2 Jane Austen's biggest fans). It took me months to finish it as I couldn't understand the story at first. It turn out that that the only classic book that I read (and also Little Women, but that one was the abridged version so count that out). Even though it took so long to finish it, I really like that story. I was fell in love with Mr Darcy. (Hehe, teenage love).

Now, 6 years has passed and my infatuation with Mr Darcy has renewal. He's so handsome, mysterious, often misunderstood and unbelievably rich. What I like about him is he's a man that at first glance you might think he's arrogant. But as you get to know him, he's very kind even though he's not talkative. He's a man that don't gossip (I hate men who like to gossip coz I think gossip is for ladies only) and try to win Elizabeth Bennet's heart without looking so desperate.

Tomorrow I'm going to MPH to buy my own Pride and Prejudice. There goes my Chinese New Year holiday.

1 comment:

muNm said...

harry potter of course is counted. (coz i think it's brilliant).

pride & prejudice biasenye pompuan la baca cite2 mcm ni. i'm not sure klau mr cipan suka cite mcm ni.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...