Thursday, January 26, 2006

Persuasion Skill

Do you have persuasion skill? How good are you when you persuade people?

Salesmen are the example people who is very good in this area. That's why you get a salesman who sold an EEG machine that was hard to use and not reliable at all.

How about a friend who is trying to persuade her own friend? Can she manages to persuade her to accept what she already rejected?

How about a guy persuade a girl to get her phone number but end up getting email address only instead? (That's even after promising to send the pictures through email, which was a lie coz I haven't receive any).

Persuasion does not only involves talking skill, but it includes body language, writing skill (?) and bribery is also a good try. Women are expert in persuading using body language. They use all the natural resources God has given them to persuade men. (I've tried this and it works perfectly). Men use words to capture women hearts. Both sexes have their strengths and weaknesses to manipulate each other.

For me, my persuasion skill is something I'm proud of. (Really ah?). If I want something badly, I use all means to get that. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing. So far, it had done mostly good things to me but occasionally it does harm me (just a little bit, maybe).

2 comments:

phahmeen said...

smells something fishy ere....

muNm said...

phahmeen baru balik pasar beli ikan, tu dier bau ikan kat sini walaupun takde ikan sebenarnye. huhu

(^o^)V

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...