Thursday, January 05, 2006

One Those Nights...

Seeing someone so familiar on the stage tonight has disturbed my stable emotions. A rush of memories filled up my mind and suddenly I longing for that someone. I wanted to have the nice long conversation and the feeling of being cared. (Not that I'm not cared by anyone, but just being menggatal, I wanted from this particular person). I tried to fight this feeling coz I don't want to hurt anybody anymore.

Hmmm....that someone looked nice in pale green as I watched from far. That person looked happy and hopefully it's true.

This is ridiculous. I shouldn't even think about this.

2 comments:

muNm said...

I'm not going to say yes to the first question (u should know it mean yeas by now) coz I don't want to explain anything to anybody after this. hehe

klau u dah confused, try imagine being me. it's lot worse. haha.

thanks for your wish but i think i'll be fine (hopefully).

muNm said...

yea, it's easy when you found the perfect one and go to the cashier immediately if you have money and the line is not long.

but what if you have found the perfect one, you go to the cashier, found out that your money is not enough. Then you have to borrow your friend's money. Bila dia ckp boleh selepas u buat muka seposen, dia realise duit dia dlm kereta. so while waiting for him to take the money, you queue at the longest line hoping by the time that line reaches the counter, your friend will arrive. Tp semasa u tgh beratur tu dtg lak promoter tunjuk same brg but different brand. Dia punye la beriya-iya promote and u started to have doubt on what you buy. Then u end up like me, confused. U know u want this thing, u hold it tightly and refuse to let the promoter influence u, but in your heart u start the 'what if' question. by the time you reach the counter, u might change your purchase already.

logik tak?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...