Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Something to look forward at year end

I have a dream. I want to have a road trip across US. I know it's not impossible. A lot of people had done it even my parents had done it in early 80s. I know I can do this.

I told my traveling partner and he agreed. Yes! Just the two of us driving and venturing into the unknown world. Wow this will be the best honeymoon ever. I love traveling but the budget doesn't permit us to do it often. I know my traveling partner loves traveling too but he knows all the hard work always fall upon him. This time sayang, I'll work on my stamina and we will do the dirty work together, ok.

My plan would be at the end of this year. When I finish my master and before we go home. But it's in winter so we probably go in the southern part first. That would be just nice as I'm at the southern part of States.

Ah, can't wait for this. I need to start saving for this trip.

Ps: I do have good time here too you know. I know the posts have been very gloomy and always at the gray side of my personality but I tend to forgot to write happy stuff happening here. I promised I will write happy stuff too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...