Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Open letter to iPoT

Dear Mr iPod Touch,

I have a bad news that I need to deliver to you. As you know I have promised you to bring you into my life maybe end of April or early May right. Unfortunately, I can't fulfill my promise at that time frame.

The reason is my friend, Mr Kodak was not well. His condition is getting worse day after day. Before this he still can help me capturing moments every now and then if not consistently. But now he has gone to coma mood. The only way to save him is to send him to hospital. But as you know, health insurance in US is very expensive. Furthermore, he still has insurance coverage in Malaysia. So I think I have to let him be in coma and when I go back to Malaysia, I will take him to hospital. I just hope he would not be healthy in Malaysia especially during doctor consultation which would piss me off if that happen ok.

While waiting for that, I have to consider buying new camera I guess. I mean as much as I think you as something I really need, but after much consideration, I need camera more than you right now. Please don't take it to your heart. On brighter note, if I don't have camera, how am I going to capture those beautiful spring scenery that I can transfer into you? See, without camera, you might not become as useful as I want to be.

I know life it's not fair, iPod. If life is fair, I'll be living in one room apartment with free cable and free heat, having your brother, iPhone as my phone and flying first class. But you have to understand life is just not like that. We have to compromise some thing for another. Like I have to postpone having you when I really want you to live with me.

You might ask why I need to buy new camera when I can just wait for Mr Kodak to be operated by doctor. Well, you see, it's spring here and the flowers are too gorgeous to be ignored. I have spring formal coming up and I want to capture that too. Furthermore, I don't know the chances of Mr Kodak to be like normal again. The operation might be fatal and expensive. If additional expenses need for his surgery, I might not allow it. I love him but it's time to move on right. And Mr Hubby and I plan to go to Dayang Island so we need a camera for that too (how I wish you can follow me).

Don't worry iPoT (can I call you this? coz it sounds cuter). I know someday we'll be together. Only time and money will determine it.

xoxo,
Mun

Ps: in case you are wondering, your competitor would be either Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 or Canon Powershot G10. I'm still considering which one is worth buying over you of course. It's such a hard task to find something as fun as you. =)

2 comments:

Alice said...

mun,

i loike this one. very amusing.. =p

muNm said...

aira..

hehe.. thanks.. wish i have $1000 now to spend.. then i can buy both.. huhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...