Monday, March 02, 2009

My heart freeze when it's snowing again

Then

Date: 20 January 2009 (one day after our first anniversary)
Time: 7.30 am

M: Sayang, bangun cepat snow turun la.
Z: *Wake up immediately*

Few minutes later after wearing whatever clothes that won't make us cold.


Time: 4.30 pm

M: Sayang, tak nak pergi kelas boleh tak?
Z: Nape?
M: Sakit perut.

Few minutes later after coming out of the toilet.I think this was the best anniversary I ever had. We never played with snow before so Allah let it snowing a day after our anniversary and let us enjoyed each other to create a long lasting memory. Thank you Allah.


Today

The snow fell down again in Durham. I was at Aira's this morning.

I wasn't excited anymore. The memory of having 1 day snow reminded me the fun time I have with my hubby. It was very painful thinking that if he is here right now, we will be enjoying ourselves like before. The beautiful scenery was too painful to be enjoyed. My heart felt cold and eerily quiet like today.
I hope I can still holding on until we meet each other again and not lost my mind like this snowman (or head).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...