Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm 4 kg lighter but why I'm not happy?

I want to share something with you my reader(s). I lost 4 kg within 1.5 months without intended to do so. Good news or bad news?

Zainal thinks it's a bad news coz he knew I'm not eating right and losing the kgs the unhealthy way.

I wonder if it's ok to lose 4 kg in 1.5 months? Is that too drastic or normal. I don't know.

How do I do it? I think these are the reasons:
  • I hardly eat any rice now. Maybe 3-4 times a week instead of twice a day.
  • I eat less now. I even can't finish a 6" Subway sub in one go.
  • I always skip my meal.
  • I have no mood to eat.

Please don't follow this. It's not healthy, I know. But we human like the unhealthy way don't we? That's why fast food is a profitable business.

Well, for now, I'm happy I loss some weight. At least I achieved one thing when I came here. =)

Ps: I have a stupid question to ask: Do women breasts become smaller when she loss weight?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah, ini persoalan berunsur separa-pervies yang aku suka jawab.
I think it depends on the biological state of the women. You loss too much weight drastically, and below the optimum level, you ended up like ally mcbeal with almost non-existent boobies.
But if you lose some, stage by stage, but still within the healthy BMI, still consuming junk food, i believe the boobies will just stay as it is.. (i hope so) haha!

muNm said...

Kamu ini masni.. hehe.. well, i'm not heading to ally mcbeal skinny stage but i notice my pants need functional belt now... the boobies will be there i hope, but size decrease? tak mahuuuu!!

well, thanks for sharing... i know u loss a lot of weight in these past years kan...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...