Thursday, March 02, 2006

When The Body Won't Cooperate

Funny how by biting your lip, you can lost 1 kg. This is not a myth and you don't have to send to Mythbuster to proof it. I bited my lip last Sunday while merepeking excitedly with Naqib (now I know why we shouldn't talk when the mouth is full). I bited twice at the same place and it was painful but as always it would go away in few days. But this time, it's different. Last 2 days, it got very painful and until now it won't go away. I tried every medicine I can find in the house (coz nak beli hari tu tp takde duit la plak) but no avail (no Leen, I won't try the salt thing. Too scary by Iffa's and your description). 2 days already I hasn't had any mood to eat. And as the result... tadaa... I lost 1 kg. Haha. Not something I can be proud of coz my lip hurts even to drink water.

Since I refused to eat, my body started to react unhealthily. I started to get sore throat (lack of water), my lips cracked coz of dryness (again, lack of water), easily get headache (lack of water and food) and runny nose (I can't find any connection to the lip but I guess the nose wants to join the party). In short, I'm half sick (not fully sick, in my defination la).

Well, hope I get well soon. Need to coz works are piling up. Wish me to get well soon kay... I really need it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...