Thursday, March 16, 2006

How Long is Good Enough?

I had another interview this afternoon. Not a very successful one I can bravely said. It's even can be described as a disaster. Haha. Not that I'm sad, but kinda frustrated actually. Frustrated that I took all the trouble to come yesterday to take my certificates and interview clothes, transfer all my transfer my certificates to my new file (60 pockets!!) and waited almost 2 hours for the interview. But all I get was 3 minutes of his time. Hehe.

While waiting for my turn, we discussed how successful one's interview based on how long we are in that room. So the longer you are being interviewed, the more chances that you will get that position. Funny ah. Like some people, their interview was streched to almost 30-45 minutes. Some only 10-15 minutes. So being 3 minutes is like no hope at all.

Next time before interview, no more laughing around, kutuking the interviewer and learning how to tie a tie before interview. Serious next time, ok.

1 comment:

muNm said...

it is not a waste to learn to tie a neck-tie but not before interview especially when your turn is not up yet.

sampin ala p.ramlee tu best jugak dpt belajar..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...