Friday, March 17, 2006

Tick Tick Tick

"And, I find myself trying to stay by the phone,
'Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone,
But I feel like an idiot, workin' my day around the call,
But when I pick up I don't have much to say...."
-Where'd You Go? by Fort Minor

When you are waiting for something, one minutes felt like one hour. Especially when the time you wait is almost there, it become slower and you feel that one seconds is equal to 1 hour. Then you get the message to delay one hour or more, you feel like throwing the phone away. After that waiting since this evening, one hour mean a lot you know.

Before you know it, you end up doing stupid things. Such as writing 2 posts in one night. Like changing my Media Player list from all those soppy love songs to The Killers. (The Killers is my therapy). Like staring at the ceiling for 5 minutes. Like stopping doing my assignment which need to pass up tomorrow and start pressing remote control randomly hoping time will move faster too. Like planning murder to those who make me wait. Or just crying patheticly.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... It's feel like deja vu....

2 comments:

muNm said...

will keep that in mind next time, mr cipan.

phahmeen said...

u shud try pointing the remote to the clock...i think it works...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...