Thursday, March 23, 2006

Random Thinking

Can you have the goodness of something but ignore the responsibility that come with it? Wish I can do that.

Have been thinking about marriage lately. I know it's quite early to think about it but since my mom had mentioned it that day, I just can't ignore it. At my age it's imminent, it's not too early nor just nice nor too late. It's going to happen in few years from now (according to my calculation la).

But feeling very lovesick lately and thinking of marrying my sweetheart right now. Can I get married but ignore the responsibility that come with it. Everybody knows (at least my family la) that I'm NOT qualified at all to get married. Naqib said it last week, "Kalau kakak tak nak disaster, jangan kawin sekarang." Damn it. Even Zainal said that my life still huru-hara.

I just want to be with my love one. Is that wrong. Just want to be together without collecting more sin when out dating. (Tipu la kalau tak buat dosa kan. Keluar berdua-dua pun dah mengundang syaitan kan).

Society today always pressure that marriage is something expensive. Must have at least 10K for hantaran + mas kawin. Not mentioning the reception. Can I ran away to Vegas to get married? Hahahhaa... Nak gi vegas pun tak de duit... Eh, kat M'sia orang pergi Siam la... Lupa lak...

Ok, it's getting ridiculous now. Might as well continue doing my work than thinking about this stuff.

To Zainal: It was one of the days that I know you'll understand. Hehe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...