Monday, February 27, 2006

I must confess that I'm a boring person. People rather be with somebody else who is more interesting and exciting than me. It's kinda of sad to think that way isn't it. But this is I always feel. It's like people wish that I didn't be where I should be so that they don't feel bad if they are not there to accompany me. They feel more fun and interesting with other people even though they have to sacrifice something theirs.

It's something I noticed today when one of them spontaneously exclaimed dissapoinment when I said that I going back to where I suppose to be. Am I that boring? I know I'm a reserved person especially to those who I don't know well. I don't really know how to show my affection and emotion easily. I was trained that way and I find it very suitable to my growing environment. Without I noticed, my attitude become rigid and people find me quite serious and hard to be close with. I understand that.

Am I really wanted to be here? or am I just disturbing an interesting and exciting relationship?
Am I really like by my friends? or they just being polite?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is sad if u keep on thinking that way. u should look from other view (positive one) before u judge yourself or somebody else. there are hundreds and thousands of reasons why they want to be with somebody else (or went away from u).

never blame yourself,muNm. think positive. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...