Thursday, March 23, 2006

To Those Who Care

I managed to get 3 headaches today. This is due to my current stress that has exceed the normal value. This is way higher than usual. The reason is simply that my thumbdrive and laptop is infected by virus. Stupid virus. Double triple stupid virus. Virus from Indon plak tu. How I know? He even send a text file titled Baca Bro. Kepala hotak kau la bro.

The worst part is my assignment is inside the thumbdrive. This is what happen when you used computer at computer lab. Some people who stupid enough to open a email that contains viros and spread that to the pcs. Now I left hanging without source and everything la I need to finish up my works that berlambak-lambak menyemak dalam otak. Who said you free final year. TIIIPPPPUUUUUU............

Now my thumbdrive and laptop is at Zainal for repairing. I don't if it's going to be okay or not. I'm not worry about the laptop but my thumbdrive, I have everything inside that. I felt bad for Zainal coz he has to do extra job even though he has a lot of assignments to be finished. But he's the only person that actually can help me. Nak suruh abang? Kena marah ada lah. Siap kena ungkit berbulan2 lg. To think back, I always has problem with my pc and Zainal has to help. If I don't have him, I don't la what to do. (He's the only want who doesn't ungkit after few months even though I might kena marah. So I don't mind sangat la).

Latest news said that my laptop getting worse. Thumbrive might need to be formatted. Damn it. My work............... I need miracle right now. Sheesh, my head is getting worse. Need to sleep.

Wish I don't have to wake up.
Wish that when I wake up, everything is alright.
Wish that when I wake up, all the virus stuff is just a bad dream.
Wish that when I wake up, I left UM for good.
Wish I don't have to wake up.
Wishing....wishing......wishing.....

To all those that I've hurted, I'm sorry....
To those who has helped, thank you....
To those who has been in my heart, you'll be forever there...


Smile... He never fail to smile at me. He reminds me the goodness that still there in this world.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ape yg ko merepek ni setan ? Kejap mac kejap pc... kalau file .doc ke .pdf nak kene tukar mac ngan windows ke ?
Dah la PC format.. ape format PC ni ?

phahmeen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ape ke bangang la ko ni.. ko kalau nak cakap tu ko pikir la skit . ni main cakap je. ko stakat tau gune pc ngan mac ko tu x gune kalau ko x reti programming,x tau mcm mane windows ngan mac operate, benggali blakang umah aku pon tau gune pc ko ngan mac ko tu. btw aku dah ade masters in software eng, so kalau ko dah rase hebat sgt bgtau la aku.

phahmeen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
phahmeen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

alo brother, kalau degree baru la susah dapat keje brother, kalau masters byk company nak lagi2 kat msc ngan technology park. dulu aku ingat mcm tu la, IT ni lebih pd experience tp bile aku dah start keje aku dah silap. sebenarnye 2 2 penting, experience aje ko bleh jd technician ngan it support je. aku dah keje dekat 5 thn dah kat technology park ni dah penat dah pon. K la brother,aku malas ah nak gaduh ngan ko, kalau terase tu nnt raye thn depan aku mintak maaf. Ni dah jadik mcm blog aku la pulak. k chalow

phahmeen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
muNm said...

ape ni gaduh2... tak baik... jgn la gaduh dlm blog sy....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...