Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tired and confused

I want to update this blog.

I want to tell the experience of coming back home - how I was stranded in an airport, how I met a Malaysian who saved my life and only arrived home 2 days later than I was supposed to.

I want to share the happiness of seeing my family and beloved husband again.

But my body in weird time zone jet lag. Right now it doesn't follow any time zone. Neither nor US eastern time or Malaysian time. I got so sleepy at 4 pm and sleep through until 10 pm which is not my sleeping time in US.

Apakah?

2 comments:

drEamLoVer said...

hehe..that's normal dear..the key to deal with it is to go out!!jgn layan sgt jet lag itu..:)

muNm said...

It's normal if it's following either one timezone..hehe.. anyway, i'm tuned to GMT +0800 now... hehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...