Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Apartment hunting

I'm tired. Tired of apartment hunting and calculating budget. If I have $100 more budget, then the choices would be more. It's hard to balance safety, location, facilities and budget. There are lots of quite cheap apartments near the school but there are also lots of concern about shooting, robbery and larceny. There are lots of safe and nice apartments but my budget would not allow it. Even if I work part time to accommodate the increase.

Then, this car leasing company wants to increase the price if I have new lease. Hate them. Mentang-mentang ramai Duke student use their service, mengada-ngada. Adoi... No car means how am I going to school? Taking city bus is like acting ghetto movie. One day you might be a supporting cast but in unfortunate day, you might be in the front page. WTH is my analogy? Ok, the point is it's dangerous to take the bus alone (references: my mom & Zainal).

Benciss..

Can I just rent a RV? A house and transport in one.

In unrelated incidence, this one Indian shop lied to me about their DVD rental. I missed watching Hindi movie so I rented one. I put deposit $10 and asked him how long can I rent? He said no time limit. Today, 1.5 months later, I wanted to return back and get my deposit, the wife said it's only 3 days and since my rental card has lost by them and it's way long overdue, they didn't want to return my deposit and asked me to keep the DVD. Taknak that DVD.. wants my money back. T_T

2 comments:

Shahnon said...

Haha. tak rindu filem Melayu ke. hehe :P

muNm said...

Rindu skit-skit.. hehe.. nak tengok TalenTime tapi nak sewa kat mane kat sini? haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...