Monday, May 11, 2009

Packing headache

I always underestimate my things when I planned for packing. Late last year who would thought that 1 year in rented apartment equivalent to 1 lorry and 2 cars full loaded with stuff. That was not including items that we gave away.

Now the same problem arise again. Initially I thought I would need 3 boxes at most. 2 for books and notes and 1 plastic box for clothes that I won't bring home (aka winter clothes). But now, 6 boxes later, I still have my stuff that haven't been packed yet. WTH?

Seriously, how much things that can be accumulate when I just stayed here for 5 months only? But, it's still unbelievable. I have 1 box for winter coats only and 1 box for shoes only (in my defense, 3 pairs of it it's not mine).

Unfortunately I have another problem to solve beside one that still unsolved. The first unsolved one is my luggage might be overweight. I don't know yet coz... this is where the second problem comes, it couldn't be closed!! Because of overload. I know, I'm in the deep shit now. Now, I do what I excel at, complain at my blog. *sigh* but haha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...