Monday, April 20, 2009

Of Choki and us

Today supposed to be a productive day which I'm going to study the whole day. However, the day was started with really unpleasant pain that at that moment I was thinking who I'm going to call if I'm real pain.

So I did what's best. SMS my hubby and as usual it's really helpful. And end up sleeping the whole morning till afternoon. Then mom called and added more happiness even though the pain still resided. But not so much anymore. Then got MMS from hubby with Choki pictures in his new leash. Really funny and made my day even better. Then hubby called and told me the story about Choki and the leash I send (finally arrived after I don't know how many weeks).

Hubby's choice of words of decribing things Choki did really funny and made me think hard how exactly Choki did whatever hubby descibed. How Choki did 'muka ketat'? Or how Choki did 'muka marah' and 'muka penyu'? I can relate all his antics (well, some of it) coz I have experience that which sometimes really pain in the ass. But when I think about it now, that's made him Choki or maybe he followed the example of us. Children learned by watching their parents right. Haha.

The thing that having a something that we love together really bond us. Now I know why people said children can bond the couple more. Coz we channel our love to them and together we have so many to share. I mean after so many years of marriage we might have nothing to talk about. So we can talk about our children beside our day of course.

For us the first step is having this little creature. It's a practice to see how patience and tolerance us as a couple before proceed to next level which is a child with our own DNA. As far as I see it, Zainal would be more patient in gaining the trust and making it love you back while me get impatient when he doesn't want me. But Zainal is very strict when disciplining him while I'm more lay-back. Zainal more into quantity time together while I'm into quality time together. Even though he spends a lot of time with him, but I was the one who discovered he has stomach gas (I was so happy about this discovery coz I thought I didn't know anything about him..hehe). And both of us seems to lavish him with ntah-ape-ape.

Well, he lives to 1 year plus right now so I guess we are doing good. I remember Zainal told me that we need to make sure he lives at least 3 months with us if not we are wasting our money. Well, early next month would 1 year he's with us. Wow, 1 year already with that bunny.

Oh, actually I wanted to say that I have no mood to study after this pain (which I suspected from eating 3 minutes Kroger pizza) which is very bad considering my exam is in 2 days but why I ended up writing about Choki and us? Well, thinking about Zainal's stories on Choki which actually made me laugh alone and at least cheer me up lately.

2 comments:

Alice said...

finally sampai dh package u kan, i tak tau lah kastam ke yg peram lama2.

neway, hw are u? hope that u are feeling better. musim exam nie mmg musim sakit lah, sajer nk bg uji ketahanan mental dan fizikal..

few more days jer lagi k,then u are done, u really made it through the first round..

tc k!

muNm said...

thanks aira..

btul2, menguji fizikal & mental betul la..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...