Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bullshit

There goes my dream of getting scuba diving license.
There goes my sandy white beach summer holiday.

So much for following your dream and living the present. It's bullshiiiiiiiiiiittt.
Your dream remain a dream and your life dictated by others.

How time are wasted on thinking of this stuff.
How energy are wasted on feeling happy and excited.
It's all bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt.

Maybe I should just forget all this scuba things.
Too many obstacles.
But this last one was the final straw. The reason is so stupid to digest.

Suddenly all the happy feeling of going back is gone. At this moment, I felt like returning all the stuff I bought for everybody. I felt like I just want to stay here. Nobody really care about my ideas anyway. Not in class, not in the family.

I felt like a SHIT. And now I felt angry.

And she didn't even come to my wedding. Both occasion.

WHY SHOULD I EVEN CARE COMING TO HER F**KING WEDDING????????????????????

2 comments:

Silly Bunny Nuwwul said...

uikkk marahnya....! sapelah yang tak dtg wedding you ni? hehe....i nak kirim VS bawak balik possible tak?

muNm said...

Kak Nurul, VS tu ape? klau it's under USD50, boleh2.. klau lebih, duit dah x cukup :p.. just email me or msg me at Facebook ye..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...