Thursday, April 16, 2009

Being Willy Wonka

Dear family members,

I regret to inform you that I didn't buy many things for you coz well, you know student life. Money always spend on somewhere else. But fear not coz.... to be continued...

Dear Kroger,

Please stop selling cheap chocolate. It drive me crazy and at the same time emptying my bank account. And stop selling supercheap chocolate after some events. Like Easter. With cute bunnies. Chocolate. Combination that drive me crazy.

Like just now, I just wanted to buy eggs. Yes, eggs. 6 eggs for $0.99. But why on earth I have to pay $38 when I checked out? This is all you fault. This is because.... to be continued....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Yes dear family members.... I bought all of these for you.... be prepared to get fat...hahhaha... I hope I didn't create another diabetes patient in the house.To tell the truth, I didn't notice that I bought this much chocolate. I just collected chocolate whenever I go to Kroger. OMG Kroger is so evil. Can you believe I have 3 kg of M&M's. But I love going to Kroger even though they didn't have Sara Lee bread & Arizona Sweet Tea and their Nesquick is more expensive and doesn't have stawberry flavour. But still I love going to Kroger.

but wait... this is mine.. I randomly picked the Snickers and when I got home I realized it was 4 different design. So cute. Should buy more. No. Stop buying chocolate!

Thanks to you Kroger... now I look like Willy Wonka.

But wait, dear family members, there's a catch. Whoever isn't at the arrival gate at 6.30am on 16th May 2009, well, I guess you can just watch us eat the chocolates. Hehe.

Oh-uh, I just realized I haven't bought Mak & Abah's favourite chocolate. Another reason to buy chocolate again. And maybe more that cute Snickers. Haha.

Ps: I just realized that the countdown counter at the sidebar is counting days now. Not months & weeks. Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

OMG!

And I'm not screaming to the amount of chocs that you bought. But exclaiming towards all the fancy chocolate!

Cute nyer, esp the Snickers. I nk beli jugak! Bila i nk blk Msia nie, I nk belikan semua org coklat jugak! and gifts! and whatever reasons fr shopping without feeling guilty.

P/S: Boleh tak i kirim kt u satu dua of those cute snickers back home for my adik2? I wl have them come to pick it up at your doorstep!

muNm said...

hehe... no problem Aira... but not too much kay.. karang overweight pulak beg i.. utk this chocs je i dah estimate at least 5 kg... huhu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...