Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's 2008 already!

Time fly so fast and before you realize, it's new year already. I used to list down all the highlights of moi for that year. But this year there's not much to brag about. I guess when you start working, life is pretty dull right. Anyway, I can't say nothing happens at all during 2007. Let's see what had happened:
  1. Zainal & me had our 5th anniversary already!
  2. And finally both of us ready to move to next level. But that's this year story.
  3. I was transferred to new department with supposedly more experience and lebih hebat boss but sadly not in managerial area.
  4. Oh yes, my mom & dad finally agreed to let me live at my own.
  5. Well, that's it for 2007. Ha... sikit je compare to 2006.
Another exciting thing about new year is new year resolutions! It was made to see how good are you when you promise yourself with something. And of course nobody actually manage to follow ALL their resolutions, right. But this year my resolution is different. Not so different than last year's but, this year I got someone whose resolution is to make sure my resolution is achieved. Waaaaaaahhhh.... He even has started it today. Like no more driving when going to dinner and somemore paksa orang jalan naik bukit plak tu... Haiya... Next time, keep your resolution to yourself. You never know what people around you are capable of. Hehe.

This year there's a bit shortage of calenders and diaries. No more bundle of calenders to choose from. But I got a calender specially posted from Denmark.... Wah... Feel really honored to receive that from a president of top company. I thought he would just kept my card just like everyone else. Couldn't believe he actually send a calender & season's greeting card with it. The downside of that calender is there's no public holidays of Malaysia and full of 'GMP question of the day'. God, I feel so nerdy by having that calender. Takpe la, next time I can be GMP trainer plak.. Haha.. wishful thinking.

Oh, one of the resolution is to stop talking crap and I already break my resolution on the 2nd day of new year... Crap.

Well everybody.... Happy New Year 2008!

1 comment:

Nik Faris said...

horey another one of my friends getting married :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...