Saturday, December 30, 2006

2006 highlights

Tomorrow is Hari Raya Aidil Adha and the day after tomorrow is New Year's Day. So Selamat Hari Raya and Happy New Year!!!

Since 2006 will end in less than 26 hours, I would like to take this opportunity to highlight the events that occurred in 2006 for me. Let see...
  1. I finally graduated from my tertiary level of education. And that's mean, I already left the school for 6 years... wow.
  2. Went to various job interview (yes, various kind of jobs)
  3. I get my first job and left it after 3 weeks...
  4. I get my second job and still holding on...
  5. Went to various exams (PTD- twice & fail, TOEFL, GRE)
  6. First time celebrated my birthday with my friends in UM, yes, after 4 years... well, better late than never kan.
  7. Gain weight, after 9 years of stagnant weight. (ho ho, be careful what you wish. Skrang bermasalah la plak nak maintain weight. Dulu susah sangat nak naikkan weight).
  8. Improve my relationship with Zainal.
  9. Latest addition: only few days ago, my parents finally let me staying at a rented house in Bangi. Finally, no more 45 minutes of driving to work + everyday overspeed (have to ok, if not I'll be late).
  10. Continous harmonious relationship in the family... which is the greatest gift of all time.
  11. Oh yes, I got a new niece... Adriana si comel dan garang.
Well.... hopefully 2007 brings more happiness in me... like abah's promise & a wedding bell perhaps? Anyway, let's hope the best for everyone.

2 comments:

merapuman said...

Selamat Hari Raya to you and Happy New Year!

muNm said...

Same to u merapuman... tq.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...