Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just a rambling of bride-to-be

Yea... today is my 1st day of wedding leave. Seronoknya. Was vacuuming my room suddenly I remember I need to burn wedding songs cd. I need to hear first all the song and make sure that all the song is suitable for wedding. I don't want song like Avril Lavinge's Girlfriend end up playing at my wedding. So not suitable okay. And I don't want people saying stuff like 'oh this is not a wedding song'. I know people said that coz I always say that in weddings. Haha..

The lilies starting to bloom. I forgot to place them somewhere cool and left them in my room instead. Just realize it last night and immediately they placed in the toilet. According to the florist, the lilies need to bloom at lest 4-6 days. So you need to buy them early. I bought my flowers at this one flower wholesaler at Bandar Menjalara. We find a good deal as they sold 2 dozens of roses for RM14-16 only. Thay have this one big fridge that placed all the flowers. There are so many types of flower. I was impressed. The rest of flower will arrive tomorrow... Later I will list down all the shops that recommended that I've found.

Ok, better continue vacuuming my room back before supermom datang mengamuk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...