Tuesday, January 22, 2008

3rd Day after The Day

Today is 3rd day me being a wife. Hehe. Nothing changes much yet coz we still staying with my/his parents house. Next week we will going back to Kajang and that's the time my skill as wife will be shown.

Everything was fine on that wedding night except not enough food. That was the first time we used that caterer and definitely the last time. Before this, we never had problem with not enough food. It's so embarrassing to the guests and really stressed my mom out. The caterer said that our guest was almost 300 people when we only order for 150 people. But we estimated that night the most is 200 including small kids. This is because my mom prepared 180 bunga telur but we have more then 40 left after the kenduri. And I felt more worse when the person who recommended that caterer actually perli me that I invited more people than what I ordered. Obviously the caterer had talked to her first and convinced that he was right. Shit la... I hate him. I thought he was good by the way he spoke about his experience and so on. It's all bullshittttttt!!!!! Hate him for ruing my wedding.

I really am sorry to those who didn't get the chance to eat. Even though we have bought extra food, there were still a lot of people who didn't eat that night. Especially my family. Kesian them. And also I hate those who buat lawak about the shortage of the food. Bukannye nak tolong, buat lawak lagi. Baik tak payah mengaku family!

Okay, relax mun. Btw, we're off to Bandung tomorrow for our second honeymoon. First honeymoon was yesterday at Sunway Resort Suites.

So more pictures of wedding when we'll meet Udey on Friday.

Oh, I love this picture of mine (yeah, I'm so vain).And I love this picture too.... among the 6 pictures that Udey has post.... tak tau la klau ade yg lg best.... hehe


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...