Thursday, January 31, 2008

Post-honeymoon Syndrome

Starting working back after 1 and half week of holiday is pure hell. Especially if the holiday was in honeymoon mood. Starting the day was bad enough as I have to rely on people to send to work. I wish I didn’t have to trouble anybody. I hate it when people think of me as their burden. It just that starting the day with sour face would lead to more horrible feeling throughout the day. [ Naqib, you have only 1 week of my car. After that, you have to rely on others or walk to class. Just want to give lesson to you that how hard not to have your own transport. So take care of your own car carefully next time. ]

Well, these past few days were the hardest. The hatred toward THAT superior is building up faster that I can control. Feeling of hate is tiring, you know. Then when come back home, there’s a lot of things to be done as the house is not 100% completed yet. Then trying on new machine and stuff like that. This excessive usage of energy is a shock to my body after one whole week of relaxing. Worst part is I cannot take any additional supplement during my red dot week as it will disrupt the happily flow blood. So even 7 hours of sleeping won’t do any good to me. I end up sleeping anywhere I can put my head on and wake up feeling sluggish this past few days.

The thought that I’m not good enough being a wife has worsened the condition. I woke up in the middle of the night looking at him and thinking if I did anything that make him angry with me. All sort of weird thinking has gone through my head. Is the fan was directed to me only? Is he hot? Is he cold? Is he mad at me coz I slept first? Is he mad coz I fell asleep in front of tv? Is he mad at me coz I fell asleep before hanging all the clothes?

Dear hubby, I’m trying a hard as I can to be the best wife ever. I might look like I don’t perform as expected, believe me, I’m trying here. Give me some time coz my transaction might be slower than you think it would be. Peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...