Friday, September 01, 2006

The First Test

Yey... I passed my first test in meeting my future mother-in-law. I helped her to babysit my future nieces last Weds and this is the result (from what Zainal said):

"Pandai jaga budak. Tak nangis pun budak tu." That cute little girl even like me!! (A triumph for someone who doesn't like small kids).
"Tak banyak cakap la dia ni." Is that a good or bad thing? I assumed a good thing la kan. Well, kind of expecting this already. I am a quiet person unless I really knew you.

So hopefully the next test will not come so soon. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

menyesal lak ckp... banggo lak dier nih ah. camtu bleh la jd kilang anak la nnt. huhuhu

muNm said...

makcikthoreq, (sorry la makcik kpd thoreq).... jeles plak org hebat. nak buat camne. buat btul2 karang... jadik kilang anak. menangis awk nak kasi duit kat sekor2 nanti. huhu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...