Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm angry

Have you ever volunteered to do stuff (this is not including charity) and at the end of the day you regret that you actually volunteered it?

You thought this would end fast and without messy sequences. You realized that you wasted an awful lots of time, money and patience...

Geez, at this point, my patience toward this darn poster is as thin as ice on the lake in spring time. Any provocation from anybody from that butch of people will lead to the eruption of my wrath and I can end up doing something stupid.

I just can't take anymore. IKEA is out of stock of that stupid fragile frame? Are you kidding me? The fact that I have to pay one extra + my time going there + my petrol + traffic jam, now I have to go there again 2 weeks time?

I just had enough of this.

At this moment, all I want to do is to break every frame that I had with me so that nobody gets it. Ha... dah la I still have to pay same amount like everyone yang tak perlu bersusah payah ke hulu hilir pasal bende ni. Tak masuk lg bilangan SMS yang kena hantar kat semua orang everytime I need to make a decision, to remind them and to force them. Bengangnye..... Dah la sekarang tgh broke giler.... Every cent counts u know.

2 comments:

Leen said...

I don't know whether to say pity or I'm sorry since I am one of the person who actually appointed you to do the job...

Well sorry Mun..I didn't know it would turn out to be this ugly..

muNm said...

I also didnt know it's gonna be this ugly. i dont think u d one who appointed me... me myself partly involving in appointing myself. haha... kan hari tu i'm d jobless one. mmg cari keje la. skrang br tahu. hehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...