Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I really am scared today

I went to Pameran Hantu, Jin, Keranda dan ... at Shah Alam today. I was excited for a long time about it that I have it reminded at my phone everyday. But yesterday Zainal told me that there's 3-4 bomohs will sit at the exit door to 'scan' anything that follow us. Uh-uh... Tak nak pergi la. My dad yang excited nak pergi tu pun tetiba tak jadik pergi. My mom siap ajar ayat yang perlu dibaca 7 times or 14 or 21 or just read that all the way la. Anyway, I went there with Zainal.

When we arrived there, a poster written said that the exhibition will end on 15th September. Eh? I thought 4th October? Whateva. Since it's tuesday and not a school holiday, it's empty. Thank God there's a family of three in front of us.

Awal-awal, biasela penerangan about jin bla bla... We roughly read and walked away. Suddenly we realized that we were the only 2 people there. Then Zainal said why don't we wait for that family. Okay.... so pretending to look at the surrounding which was not much. Kata baru masuk memang la takde ape2 kat situ lagi.

After the family walked pass us, we came to a very dark place. I meant it, it's very dark. I actually almost trip over that small boy. Then I heard a voice (don't worry, it's just the worker there).

"Sape nak tengok hantu pocong datang sini."

And that uncle switched on the torchlight on his handphone. Hello uncle, why the hell you did that? You will made the 'thing' angry okay. I was gripping hard on Zainal's hand.

"Tak nampak pun. Jom gi tempat lain," I pleaded.

"Tengok jap je. Tak semua orang nampak pun," answered him calmly.

Hopefully it wasn't me. By that time, I was reciting Ayat Kursi repeatedly.

Then I heard someone said, "Tak nampak pun. Ape kau baca ni?"

Sorry guys, I was me.

So we went away. There's jenglot, toyol (which is still alive and they feed him milk every night-according to one pakcik there) and many more which I don't want to remember since I wrote this at midnight and I'm alone right now and yes, I'm also a bit coward in this area. At this point Zainal let go my hand which according to me, I might hurted him unconciously.

At the last exhibition area, we met this one pakcik which told us about things there. He said he has been there twice. He asked me to hold (or pat) the toyol (which was already 'diawetkan' and dead) which I politely said no thank you pakcik with 'are you crazy pakcik' in my mind. Well, it was lucky to meet him as he gave us a lot of info which made the exhibition scarier than it was already as since he has a lot of story related to that. I asked the pakcik if he saw the pocong but he said that he didn't. He said that we Muslim usually harder to see since we have kalimah Lailahaillallah at our forehead. Phew, what a relieve.

Then Zainal decided to head back to the hantu pocong. O K A Y. Being a supportive partner I agreed even though dalam hati rase macam nak tikam-tikam je dier.

I don't know if they switched on the light or that place seems brighter than before but at least I could saw the cage of the 'thing'. We sat there with other few girls and listening to the the museum worker told stories about this stuff.

Suddenly Zainal said, "Cuba tengok tu... awak nampak tak....." paused.

"Nampak ape?" Paused again. Then he just shaked his head.

Nampak ape? NAMPAK APE? I didn't see anything. Not like I want. Okay, recited Ayat Kursi again.

After 20 minutes, we gave up. I relieved. This is one thing that I don't care if I didn't see. So we exited and the pakcik was not there anymore. Felt pity to him that we left him there and just walked away to see that 'thing'.

Well, takde pun bomoh-bomoh tu. Just 2 men lepaking at the door. Are they? I dunno la.

Well, good exhibition compared the last time at National Museum. At least it scared me off.

Oh ya, by the way, Zainal told me what he saw after we went out. No I won't tell you. Remembering this stuff at wee this hour was already a torture to me okay.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...