Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ramadhan is here again

Today is the 3rd day of Ramadhan... almost cannot fast on the first day because my red friend visited me few days before. Nasib baik dier balik the night before 1st Ramadhan. Boleh la puasa. I really cannot afford losing fasting day. Coz I have XX days pending for replacement from last year and last last year.

One of my weakness, replacing fast. Every year I have to pay fidyah, which is not bad since a lot of unfortunate people get the advantages of my weakness. Haih.

My friends' favourite question to me before Ramadhan: Dah abis ganti puasa?
Me: *Smile sheepishly* Belum
My friends: Berapa hari lagi?
Me: *Smile sheepishly again* XX days (notice: XX days not X days)
Them: *Mouth opened performing perfect O like hungry goldfish*

Every year I want to start replacing fast early but I never did. This year I promise myself to start early, no more last minute. Is it possible to puasa penuh this year?

Neway, selamat berpuasa, berbuka, bersahur & bertarawikh... Selamat menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubharak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...