Tuesday, August 01, 2006

S Size Robe

It was raining softly outside as if trying not to wake the neighbourhood. The weather was perfect for sleeping in. I was in my blanket when I heard unfamiliar irritating sound so close to my left ear. Then only I realized it was my handphone alarm. God, the weather was perfect and do I have to wake up. Oh yes, I had to collect my convo robe today.. Hmmm, 5 minutes more okay.. I promised I'll wake up. 40 minutes later I awake hastily when I realized my 5 minutes had gone too long. Quickly I took a shower, ate breakfast and arrived in UM 45 minutes late than what I promised Yon.

Surprise, surprise. The line for queueing has extended to the parking lot which roughly around 1-2 km long (am I being exaggerated?). What the? It was only 8 am and the counter open at 9 am. So this is the kiasu Malaysian (so am I). Frantically, I dialled Liya. No answer. Second hope, Nida. No answer. Damn it. Are they planning to abandon me because I'm late. Positive-thinking, Mun.... Last hope, Kak Farah. Yup, she answered and asked me to find Nida and Liya. At first try, I saw them already. With sweet smile (and sugar on top with extra creamy syrup sauce) I said hai, chatting away and put myself in that line. Hehe... I saved myself 1 km of standing.

Finally, at 11 am, I got my robe. That's after 3 hours of standing, one pink panther umbrella with 4 heads to share, hearing all the obscene jokes the girls behind me told each other, some gossiping, updates of everybody life, lots of idea for Nida, finally, I got my robe. My precious S size robe. Pweh... My legs were hurt. This was worse than 3 weeks of standing in the trains with high heeled.

I'm so excited for next week. Can't believe the day is coming so fast now.

3 tired faces of Nida, Liya and Hanie. ( the dark surrounding was the theme for that day.... restless and also death look for those who thinks that they can cut the line)....

Baru balik shopping jubah ke bang? Huhu.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This experience sure will be in the history of a lifetime..the one you can tell to your granchildren...

Anyway..thanks for the CD...anyone got the new pic already??

muNm said...

betul tu leen. Should your pic from upstairs la. tp karang marah lak pak guard tu psl lmbt bergerak.

I dont have the new pic yet. Mai mcm tak email lg je.

phahmeen said...

convo..convo...congratz...

muNm said...

phahmeen, thanks.

Hmmm... mr cipan pun ade berangan dgn raja nazrin ke? ingatkan pompuan je. this is scary... huhuuhuhu

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...