Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Memories from Spring Cleaning

I was cleaning my bookcase the other day and I found things that bring back so much memories during the life after secondary school. Not mentioning 6 unused files from lever clip, spring clip, clear holder to document case... every files that you can find at stationary shop. Then I found few notebooks (different sizes and types!) that I only used few pages and the others all blank. The most interesting finding was my journals (I have few that was used at different time) that I wrote when I was not really trust internet for all my thoughts. Here's one of the thought that I wrote when I was homesick at Kuala Pilah matriculation (yes, I was there for 1 month before I ran to Asasi). I wrote the title as 'A Kind of Love'. (And yes, my school friends voted me as most jiwang gal).

Love is something that two people share. But how about a love that only a person feel? Like people say, if you clap one of your hand, it won't make any sound. But some people say love is not necessary to possess the one you love. You can love someone but the one you love doesn't love you.

But what's the point of loving somebody that doesn't love you? Sometimes when you love somebody so much, you just don't care whether they love you or not. But this kind of love doesn't bring you anywhere, isn't it?

There is a time in your life when your love was rejected by other people. Some people would move on, some people would try until their love was accepted, but some would always love them in silent.

Silent love is a painful disease with no cure. Inside the heart, a voice is screaming, crying and begging to be the one it's love. And of course it would never happen unless he try. So, to satisfy a heart, a voices that came out from the one it's love, a smile and a glinch of her face could be a cure.

But what if this silent love would stay forever in his heart and never accepted anybody else. He would stay in the past and refuse to move on. People like this would find it hard to love someone else. This would waste their life for something they can't have. Isn't it sad?

Somehow, forgetting somebody who you have falling in love is not as easy as ABC. This is worse when someone that you love is your bestfriend. It's like losing a bestfriend and love at the same time.

Patience is the best remedy to this disease. But if it's too long, give up. Give a chance to your heart to love someone else. Maybe this is your true love. A love that will love you back. Maybe, I said maybe, you'll love happily ever after. Hey, 'false hope is better than no hope at all'.

25 March 2001


Was broken hearted at that moment about someone... When I think back, it was a wait that worth it.

5 comments:

phahmeen said...

betul ke macam tu....how 'bout giving hope to someone who'd accept u and then after a while u got rejected?

phahmeen said...

betul ke macam tu....how 'bout giving hope to someone who'd accept u and then after a while u got rejected?

Anonymous said...

too many stories and cases on that

muNm said...

actually, i hate false hope. tp kekadang hati yg terluka perlu dipujuk, kan. so nak hati gembira, false hope pun okay la.

muNm said...

mr cip, lepas tu ade sambung la lg.. tu mmg dah jadik rutin sejak darjah 4 lagi.. tp sekarang dah maju sikit, masuk era IT kan namenye.. huhu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...