Sunday, May 07, 2006

2 Celebrations

Today is my anniversary with Zainal. Wow, 4 years already. Never thought would last this long. Last 3 days was my birthday. The best ever!!

23rd birthday has no significant meaning like 21 which symbol freedom and 17 which you can take driving license. But this birthday was special to me. In 4 years I studied in UM, this is the first time I can actually celebrated with my friends. Before this it always fell on semester break. The other reason was on that day itself, I finished my undergraduate study (unofficially). And lastly, I actually celebrated my birthday 2 nights in the row!

My birthday celebration started at 5 pm actually. That's the time that I passed up my thesis. The whole night I was doing the final editing before I had to pass it up on my birthday. The only celebration I got was birthday wishes from a lot of people (sangat2 terharu). The first night was celebration with my guy. We had our dinner at Chili's before watching Mission Impossible 3 (he bought us a Gold Class ticket! Jakun giler first time masuk. Hehe. Tapi best). By the way, Chili's food was marvellous. Now I know why people recommended that place.

Then the whole second day was spend sleeping apart going to faculty and realized the computer lab was closed coz it was Friday afternoon. Sigh. That night was a celebration with my girlfriends, Tengs. We went to Muara Seafood in Port Klang. It was 1 hour drive (coz we used the old road, but on the way home we realized that using highway can actually shorten the time to half) but the food was worthwhile. We actually couldn't managed to finish everything (talk about ordering with empty stomach) plus there was a 1.6 kg Secret Recipe cake to be eaten. 7 girls finally gave up after a while. Was laughing the whole night and oblivious to the surround people (we're not in the best shape for calon isteri that night - and all other times too, girls should allow to have fun, don't they). Hehe.

Overall, it was the best birthday ever. Thanks for all the presents; watch from Zainal, frame/jewellary box from Tengs, keychain from Jin Ho (pronouced Cino) and books from Naqib (thanks for not buying the LOTR pendant) and Abang. Thanks for your remembrance and wishes from En Azlan, Peja, Phahmeen, Leen, Liya, Acik, Mai, Nik Faris, Nida, one unknown no, Jarinah, Safiyah and Kak Farah. And all the testimonial in Friendster (I will reply this personally, I promise but I can't say when. Huhu) Adlina, Zainal (again), Faisal, Shahnon, Yonz, Leena, Lisa, Ivy and Kicap.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...