Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Melancholy Me

When I'm sick and not feeling well, I have this hostile feeling to everyone around me. I easily get angry and annoyed by even smallest things. I hate jokes at this moment coz I felt like they are mocking my life. I sulked and become very quiet. However deep down inside, I want people to pamper me, give me more attention and at least sympathize my misfortune. But who would want to do that if I threat them badly?

Lately, I've been dreaming my high school a lot. The people, surrounding, teachers, my friends.... and it seem so peaceful, yet so alive. I missed that so much and the dreams make my wanna go to that place again. I want to meet one of my friend that I dreamed of last night. It seem that ages we haven't seen each other. I missed our talks and laughter.

I wanna go back to the place where life is much more happier and relaxed. I want to return to life where everyone wasn't that competitive and life is not about winning all the time. I want to meet all the people that you don't have to feel like a loser even though you are one. They don't make you feel one and always welcome you no matter in what condition you are in right now. They are the people that always make you feel like home no matter how long you haven't met them. I wanna meet them. I wanna meet all of them. I miss every single of them. I miss my schooling buddies. All the Subang people...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...