Friday, May 26, 2006

Help Me Doc!

I was coughing from last week and 3 days ago, I felt something funny at my throat. Asked my brother and he said it just throat infection. Need to go to doc? No need, just take strepsils and gurgle the antiseptic mouthwash. But it took sometimes to heal.

Being stubborn and wanted to heal fast, (including persuasion from my dad) I went to see my dear doctor. He gave me antibiotic and cough syrup (it will you drowsy, but it's ok doc, now I got more reason to sleep). Well, I thought I'm gonna heal fast but I getting worse now. Before this the cough is because the itchiness in the throat but now, it just pure cough without any reason with excessive secretions. The cough is getting frequent and painful. Rase macam nak tercabut tekak batuk. (Just hope this will not lead to asthma). At the same time I realized that your body would become tired easily.

Wonder why going to the doctor has made it worse? Hmmm....

Ps: Really pissed off with my cousin just now who didn't understand my health condition and forced me to bring her to Kepong (which according to her is near to my house) to meet her bf for just 15 minutes. Thank God, Naqib saved the day and be my driver today. (Note: This medicine may cause drowsiness. If affected do not DRIVE or operate machinery).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...