Thursday, May 11, 2006

Anywhere but Here

I felt suffocating here. The air is thick with anger, sadness and fakeness. I can't breath in this condition. I just want to get out from here.

It's getting more stressful and tension since I started to stay here full time after finishing my study. Everything is about money. And money that makes us suffer. Damn it.

I've been suffering from headache for almost a week now and Panadol has been my best friend. Been taken it everyday, sometimes I feel like drug addict. Last night asthma attacked me in the middle of the night. This is worse than exam + thesis. This is going to last forever.

Somebody let me out from here. Please.

8 comments:

phahmeen said...

what happened?

muNm said...

haha, kinda stressed out lately. ntah la...

phahmeen said...

ye betul....

Anonymous said...

presiden mesti la kene mrZainal...kalo tak sia-sia kene banned fan club nie... ;P

muNm said...

wah wah... semangat nak tubuhkan fan club (aka stalker club. hehe). the root of the problem dah tahu. n i've been discussing it with few people but the outcome is still the same. nothing changes =(

Anonymous said...

stalker club da ada...so..buat je fan club...nanti stalker club tak bole jalan... hehehe

muNm said...

btul2 ano, fan club akan ban stalker club. huhu.

Anonymous said...

heheh...tak bole coz im now the president for club stalker...ada 3 org ahli dah.. :) so...maybe bule bukak entry kat org len....hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...