Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Help Me Doc! Part 2

Alhamdulillah my throat infection has somehow healed slowly. Remember the previous post where going to the doctor actually making me worse. Well, I found this in my cough syrup's instruction:

Contrainductions

It should be avoided in patients with liver disease or ASTHMATIC patients....

No wonder for all the symptoms I've experienced these few days. Unfortunately, I only read this when the syrup bottle was almost empty.

After the throat infection, now the acute sinusitis turn to attack me. The worst one was last night when half of my head, including my eye, jaw and cheek, was throbbing with pain. Tried all the home remedy that I can think of including putting a warm towel on my head, put water in my nose (I don't know why I can think of this method, but I was desperate) and lastly I gave up and slept. Apparently nothing can take away my sleep, I actually managed to sleep almost 12 hours last night. (I woke up earlier but found out the headache didn't go away and I slept back).

After the last episode of doctor visit, I only went to pharmacy to buy my sinus medicine. And back to my old friend, Panadol, for my headache.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...